Thursday, August 16, 2007

What goes in...

What goes in...must come OUT.

I had the worst diaper blow-out of ALL TIME today....this AFTER EJ had a wonderful diaper explosion..at the cloth diaper place...except mine was in a pampers paper/plastic diaper.

First of all...I think it's important to mention that he was saving up all the morning pooping until after he got home from daycare. I mean there was SHIT LOADS of poop.

Secondly, the pampers diaper acted EXACTLY like a sliding board for all the transitional icky poop..it went right up his back into the onsie.
This was reminiscent of breastmilk poop explosions....but a lot SMELLIER.

I was trying to take off his onesie and I didn't REALIZE that it had gone up the back...until it was too late and I smeared it all the way up his back and into his hair. It was the most disgusting poopy diaper change since the day at Suburban Square when Carly helped me change him because he exploded there.

Wow. It was so disgusting, I picked him, the poopy diaper 1/2 atttached, and the onesie hanging by one arm...and plopped him right in the tub. He had SO MUCH poop still on him that he created a big huge poopy smear in the bottom of the tub.

It was FANTASTIC...and I wish I had my camera...because he had peaches/banana/oatmeal smeared all over the front of him...and green poop all over the back of him.
Thank goodness for bath tubs and the luxury of running water!

4 comments:

Lydia said...

Do you think the BumGenius would have done better?

Anonymous said...

Completely....he had this kind of poopy diaper before and it just doesn't SLIDE like the pampers.

Makes me love the BumGenius even more! (The pampers was the emergency one I had in the car...)

Tulip and Turnip said...

What's the Bum Genius? I MUST know, because I am tird of the poop blow-outs!

Lydia said...

They are cloth diapers. http://www.cottonbabies.com - check the All-in-One, One-Size-Fits-All 2.0s. Amy T., Carolyn, and I like 'em.