Thursday, August 9, 2007

Dog for SALE...very CHEAP

After getting Owen to sleep, (by nursing him..the ONLY way that worked after rocking, bouncing, singing, etc.) for a nap, Roscoe decides to bark loudly at the imaginary threats lurking in our house.

#@%*ing DOG.

Owen woke up screaming...(after sleeping 15 minutes), and I have been unable to get him to go back to sleep. Yet, he is so tired, because when I brought him downstairs to rejoin the world and play, all he did was cry.

So, I'm listening to him scream in his crib from downstairs.

I'm wondering how long I'm going to have to pay for the 3 day-trip to Indiana.

2 comments:

Lydia said...

If I had a dollar for every time Lila woke Talia up by barking to alert us of the impending attack of the killer mail man, I would be rich. (Well, okay, given that Talia is 270 or so days old, I wouldn't be THAT rich, but I could at least buy myself a nice trinket.)

Quote from Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child: "Warning! Sleep problems in children can cause maternal depression." No kidding, Dr. Weissbluth?

Unknown said...

Given that I already dealt with maternal depression... I will take a pug ;) Love Roscoe!