Saturday, August 25, 2007

"no crying" makes all the difference

I love those days when it feels like ABSOLUTELY nothing went wrong, nothing is bad, things are funny, everyone is smiling, and life is good.

I suppose I could have vented about green beans smeared in Owen's hair, the fact that I keep forgetting to put a bath mat in the tub and he keeps slipping, or maybe that he pulled an entire plant and dirt down all over the floor and carpet....but I honestly had to SEARCH to find those things in my brain.

Today was a great day because he went to sleep without crying, we had a great time as a family today, and he's so darn CUTE.

It's amazing how good life can be when he doesn't cry a lot. I think that makes the biggest difference in the whole world.

Yay for a day of no crying!

No comments: