Thursday, July 19, 2007

A List: Things I Should Think Twice About

  1. ...that sometimes I will give Owen formula instead of breastfeeding at times purely because it's easier and not because there isn't enough milk, but because I don't want someone sucking on me.
  2. ...that a peanut butter-filled rawhide bone might not be the best dog toy choice with a crawling, teething baby in the house (YUCK!)
  3. ...predicting that the baby is going to fall while pulling up on something, and watching it happen
  4. ...leaving a baby alone with a potted plant nearby (dirt apparently looks tasty)
  5. ...that each of Owen's diapers will take 500 years to decompose...and I could choose something else...but I'm cheap and lazy
  6. When reading picture books: Do a sheep and a goat make the same noise? Baaaa?

1 comment:

Megan Renaud said...

You are way too hard on yourself....and a sheep says baa, a goat says maa, silly.
meg