Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I Found the BEST Revenge

Thank you to all the mommmas who commented on my extremely depressing entry of late. Thanks to whomever rounded them all up, too!

It was nice to read all of your thoughts. :) It made me feel less lonely about it.
Of course it helped just to write all of that down...so I've had better moments with Owen since then. I've even started a new mantra:

"I'm bigger than you. I'm a lot older than you. Don't mess with me kid." It's rather empowering when staring down the monster in my toddler. :)

I've also found tremendous joy in exacting my revenge through tickling! If I tickle him until he falls down laughing and snorting!!!! I somehow feel amazingly refreshed and satisfied.

The next time you are feeling fairly full of rage with your toddler...try this tickle revenge. It's sweet justice.

No comments: